Hello, I'm Maxwell Gray.
I make poetry and write public digital scholarship.
I study literature and information at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I do poetry, translation, digital humanities, public digital scholarship, and information literacy. You can find me on Twitter at @maxgray20.
- “Grave,” Lunch (Punctum Books), available at CORE
- “Wulf and Eadwacer,” Queen Mob’s Teahouse, available at CORE
- "Beowulf in Teejop," Edge Effects (Center for Culture, History, and Environment, Nelson Institute), also available at MINDS@UW
- “‘high places round these lakes’: Medieval Studies and White Settler Colonialism at UW-Madison,” The Sundial (Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies), also available at MINDS@UW
- Ezra Pound’s “The Music of Beowulf”: A Digital Critical Edition and Introduction, edit. Maxwell Gray (Madison, WI: Center for the History of Print and Digital Culture, 2019): https://uw.digitalmappa.org/57. DOI: 10.21231/5sh6-ga95.
© 2021 Maxwell Gray